Be the first one to receive latest updates.
The Project Manager will manage General Food Distribution to ensure the quality of
the planning, implementation, and follow-up on all aspects of the Food Distribution
activities being implemented.
• Manage the entire project cycle and develop the Project Team;
• Finalize and manage the Project Scope Documents (PSDs) such as Project
Procurement plan, Monitoring and evaluation plan, Work Breakdown Structure, etc.,
as well as ensure regular updates of these documents to maintain a strong record of
• With the support of the relevant technical team, develop, document, and work as per
designs, Bill of Quantities (BoQs), tools, implementation modalities, and guidelines;
• Ensure contractual activities are completed on time, within budget, and with acceptable
• Ensure that the project(s) is being implemented per donor regulations.
• Take overall responsibility for the quality of the project(s), including regular monitoring,
field visits, and learning.
• Manage the entire project cycle and develop the Project Team.
• Identify training needs based on assessment and work closely with the HR team to
develop, plan, and implement training plans for each project team member.
• Facilitate cross-program learnings through joint review and planning with other
• Define team objectives, update job descriptions, and facilitate regular performance
appraisal in collaboration with the HR teams.
• Globally manage and monitor data collection and entry as per plan, in collaboration with
the M&E team.
• Compile and share internal and external reports weekly, monthly, and quarterly.
• Represent Monclub programs when and where required alongside donors during field
visits and other meetings.
• Contribute to overall project design, activity, implementation guidelines, training
development, and documentation.
• Develop a systematic mechanism for lessons learned about the project to provide
information to facilitate advocacy activities to strengthen information sharing across the
mission with the aim of employing an innovative approach.
• Manage all external relations and stakeholder engagements for the entire project
HND, BSc, Masters