Be the first one to receive latest updates.
• Lead in regular community/partner sensitization or mobilization activities to livelihood and
nutrition beneficiaries geared towards creating awareness on the Monclub livelihood and
nutrition program activities, including beneficiary enrollment eligibility and targeting process.
• Actively participate in the formation of targeting committees within the communities of
nutrition and livelihood implementation sites.
• Participate in the formation of targeting criteria and the targeting process while ensuring
that the process is credible.
• Carry out spot checks on the targeted beneficiaries to certify that the process was well done.
• Prepare and participate in the scope registration of all targeted beneficiaries.
• Carry out MUAC screening for all children and record them during the scope registration.
• Carry out referrals of children with SAM and MAM to respective programs covered under
Monclub and other partners.
• Prepare regular reports on the progress of the various stages of the targeting and
• Strong communication skills: oral, written, and presentation skills.
• Should be a team player and culturally sensitive.
• Literate and able to fill in the data tool.
• Willing and motivated to take on the role and have no plans to travel outside of their community
• Willing to work as a volunteer with a strong desire to serve their communities and neighborhood.
• Extremely flexible and have the ability to cope with stressful situations.
• National Diploma or Equivalent.
• Fluency in speaking and understanding English, Kanuri, and Hausa.
• Commitment to and understanding Monclub’s aims, values, and principles.