Be the first one to receive latest updates.
• Maintains personnel security reference materials and agency policy and procedures.
• Assist in the leadership of the team on a daily basis which includes ensuring the implementation
of all policies and procedures related to Safety and Security.
• Assists in developing and maintaining required internal and external reporting procedures.
• Serves as a security assistant.
• Manages the continuing eligibility program for employees.
• Provide relevant reports, records, and documentation to the Security Manager and other
relevant stakeholders as required.
• Schedule and organize activities such as meetings, travel, conferences, and department activities
for all team members in the absence of the Officer.
• Counsel, guide, and instruct department personnel in properly performing their duties.
• Security Procedures
• Organizational policies
• Microsoft Office
• Operations, particularly in the areas of security and safety compliance
• Basic computer operations related to ID badging system operation
• Assist in the day to day implementation of the security department.
• This role is a normal working week position, focusing on administrative duties relating to the
guard and drivers.
• When necessary, the Security Assistant will be required to provide guard cover in the event of
• Assist with the implementation of the support function portfolio according to the plan of action.
• Prepare and develop status reports as required by management.
• Ensure proper filing of documents.
• Promote and share ideas for improvement of the support function.
NCE, OND, HND