Be the first one to receive latest updates.
• Lead/support in the planning, quantifying, and selecting nutrition services site establishment
• Support and supervise the CMAM teams at the nutrition services sites.
• Ensure all beneficiaries (Children and PLW) in the CMAM program receive care and treatment
in accordance with MoH/GOSS Guidelines, including the proper taking of anthropometric
measurements and proper referral and receiving food/treatment according to the agreed
• Supervise CNWs at nutrition services sites on a weekly basis.
• Facilitate and organize referral of sick children to the stabilization center and ensure
effective follow-up of these children.
• Organize the implementation of follow-up protocols requiring community outreach on a
weekly basis with OTP patients.
• Identify community leaders who will work closely with the program at the village.
• Assist the community Nutrition workers in implementing nutrition activities to develop
monthly work plans.
• Ensure proper management supplies, monitor, and report on the stock levels.
Capacity building of CNWs, Community-Based Distributors, and Community Volunteers
• Identify needs, plan and organize training for CNWs and community volunteers on CMAM,
• Participate in the development of training curriculum and tools for nutrition training,
• Liaise with another partner in selecting participants for training,
• Liaise with other partners to ensure that CMAM and other nutrition activities are
implemented per the national protocol.
• Maintain a database/report of the trained and active health workers, CNWs & Community
Volunteers in the community.
Recording and Reporting
• Follow and ensure proper registration and admission/discharge of CMAM patients, including
ongoing monitoring of patients.
• Coordinate regular community screening of children under five, Pregnant and Lactating
Women with CNWs and CMAM Nurses, and ensure recording and reporting of community
mobilization and nutrition mass screening activities.
• Lead/support evaluation of the outcomes of the training.
• Collation and analysis of other existing surveillance data
• Prepare weekly activity reports and contribute to performance reports to the Assistant
Nutrition Program Manager,
• Mentor the nutrition workers to ensure that they support and supervise the community
Nutrition workers in their areas of coverage as required
• Ensure regular meetings with the nutrition and community health workers
• Document and share success stories, case studies, and lessons learned in a comprehensive
and detailed manner to enable tracking trends on changes on a timely basis.
• Compile activity reports, including weekly screening data and Monthly reports.
• Work closely with MEAL Officer to ensure data quality and accuracy.
• Support and collaborate with the IYCF Asst. PM. In carrying out community-based nutritional
promotional activities targeting community groups.
• Support implementation of nutrition promotion activities, School nutrition clubs, community
outreach, and facility-based nutrition education focusing on IYCF, growth monitoring and
maternal nutrition, and dissemination of IEC materials.
• Liaise and establish strong links with existing community structures, including women’s
groups, community development committees, youth groups, and religious leaders.
• Ensure case coordination, referral, and linkage across different partners and/or CMAM
• Work closely with the County Health Department and health facility staff.
• Represent Monclub International at different partners’ coordination and community-level
• Attend community sensitization, program review, and feedback meetings.
• University degree in food and Nutrition or another related field; Vast experience in storekeeping
of construction materials and fixed asset management
• Minimum of 2 years working experience with a humanitarian program in the field of Nutrition at
the management level with at least one year experience in engaging with migrants and/or other
vulnerable populations in Nutrition interventions.
• Excellent command of the most common methodologies to identify, assess and monitor
Nutrition activities, with a proven record of achievements.
• Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
• Strong analysis skills (qualitative and qualitative)
• Strong cultural awareness and sensitivity
• Good understanding of complex emergencies and crisis contexts
• Flexible and creative
• Strong organizational and logistical skills
• Goal oriented with the ability to work under pressure, independently, and with limited
• Ability and willingness to work and live in challenging conditions
• Excellent Computer Skills.
• All employees of Monclub International should be able to adhere to our Codes of Conduct and
the four organizational values: Dedicated, innovative, inclusive, and accountable.