Be the first one to receive latest updates.
Support implementation of nutrition activities by providing technical input and guidance to MonClub
International Nigeria staff, LGA Supervisors, Community Volunteers (CVs), and the LGA Support
• Support the development of strategies, work plans, materials, etc., related to nutrition
intervention areas of intervention.
• Provide technical assistance to CVS, implementing effective methodologies to improve
pregnant women and mothers' nutrition knowledge, attitudes, and practices.
• Provide technical support and guidance to Women Empowerment Groups to implement
nutrition-related activities, such as cooking demonstration sessions during their meetings.
• support the integration of nutrition into targeted sensitization activities.
Lead on activities related to MAM detection and referral:
• Conduct daily screening of children with Moderate Acute malnutrition.
• Conduct daily tracking and recording of the malnutrition data at the site.
• Conduct an effective beneficiaries counseling activity.
• Conduct regular follow-up and management of beneficiaries.
• Conduct the daily BSFP food supplements distribution activity.
• Assist in the preparation of monthly TSFP project progress report.
• Assist in managing the (BSFP) referrals system.
• Assist in managing the (BSFP) complaint and feedback system.
• Conduct regular monitoring of nutrition activities, document findings, and provide
recommendations to inform improvements in program implementation.
• Ensure regular communication and sharing of lessons learned and challenges with the
programmed team and partners.
• Participate in meetings, training, and other assessments/events as required.
• Plan logistics and materials needs for the activities to be carried out.
• Daily reporting of the BSFP activity
• Implement other tasks as might be required in relation to Mon Club International Program.
• Conduct duties strictly in accordance with MonClub’s Code of Conduct and the principle of
• Holds self-accountable for making decisions, managing resources efficiently, achieving and
role modeling Monclub International values
• Holds their team and partners accountable to deliver on their responsibilities - giving them
the freedom to deliver in accordance with the context, providing the necessary development
to improve performance, and applying appropriate consequences when results are not
• Report to Nutrition Officer all Nutrition Activities at all times.
• NCE, OND, BSC.
• Minimum of 1-year working experience with a humanitarian program in Nutrition.
• Experience with Household Economy Approach (HEA) and the WFP Approach will be an added
• Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
• Strong analysis skills (qualitative and qualitative)
• Strong cultural awareness and sensitivity
• Good understanding of complex emergencies and crisis contexts
• Flexible and creative
• Strong organizational and logistical skills
• Goal oriented with the ability to work under pressure, independently, and with limited supervision.
• Ability and willingness to work and live in challenging conditions
• Excellent Computer Skills.
• All employees of Monclub International should be able to adhere to our Codes of Conduct and the four
organizational values: Dedicated, innovative, inclusive and accountable.