Be the first one to receive latest updates.
• Excellent command of the most common methodologies to identify, assess and monitor livelihood
activities, with proven record of achievements.
• Experience with Household Economy Approach (HEA) and the WFP Approach will be an added
• Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
• Strong analysis skills (qualitative and qualitative)
• Strong cultural awareness and sensitivity
• Good understanding of complex emergencies and crisis contexts
• Flexible and creative
• Strong organizational and logistical skills
• Goal oriented with ability to work under pressure, independently and with limited supervision.
• Ability and willingness to work and live in challenging conditions
• Excellent Computer Skills
• Provide technical support in designing, implementing, monitoring, and evaluating the MonClub
International livelihood activities.
• Design and coordinate baseline surveys, and market assessments, conduct feasibility studies, Identify
Livelihood opportunities in relationship with the WFP Program, and supervise the start-up and running
of selected livelihood projects.
• Mobilize, form, and train livelihood and GFD beneficiaries for VSLA activities.
• Provide technical direction, leadership, and training to the livelihood beneficiaries on business planning,
income generation, group savings and loans, revolving funds, vocational skills training, and
strengthening of small-scale businesses for the beneficiaries to enhance their self-reliance.
• Participating in proposals development and budgeting for new projects in accordance with the
provided guidelines and standards
• Responsible for overseeing the implementation of livelihood project activities in accordance with
approved time schedules and budgets.
• Responsible for promoting and facilitating migrants and selected vulnerable host community youths’
participation in business planning, cooperative works, and post-course activities.
• Responsible for strengthening synergies of the MonClub International Core Competencies about
• Represent MonClub International in Livelihood Sector and Cluster meetings in the Camps and, where
relevant, in other locations.
• Participate in the tracer study of all MonClub International livelihood beneficiaries.
• Perform any other duties and responsibilities assigned by the supervisor or designate.
University degree in Commerce, Business Administration, Community
Development, or another related field.