Be the first one to receive latest updates.
* Holds self-accountable for making decisions, managing resources efficiently, achieving and role
modelling Monclub International values
* Sets ambitious and challenging goals for himself and team, takes responsibility for their own
personal development and encourages their team to do the same
* Approachable, good listener, easy to talk to; builds and maintains effective relationships with
colleagues and external partners and stake holders
* Values diversity and different people’s perspectives, able to work cross-culturally.
* Develops and encourages new and innovative solutions
* Honest, encourages openness and transparency, builds trust and confidence
* displays consistent excellent judgement
* Proven abilities to work with refugees, IDPs and host communities.
* Fluency in Hausa, Kanuri, English a plus
* Good understanding of community engagement and social cohesion.
* Good understanding of humanitarian principles and don no harm.
* Understanding and commitment to Monclub International aims, values, and principles
* Works well in and promotes teamwork, strong community outreach skills, detail-oriented, honest, flexible and able to handle pressure well.
* Strong sense of integrity.
* Community engagement, including sensitization, mobilization, formation of community
committees, and identification of beneficiaries through community committees in accordance with
program guidelines and SCI’s standards. Work with community committees for local buy-in to ensure
the program is well understood and owned by the target communities.
* Support FSL Officer to carry out transparent beneficiary selection as per criteria in close
coordination with other team members, local authorities, communities, and humanitarian agencies
working in the area.
* Support the FSL officer in organizing the activities of the FSL program, including target area
selection, beneficiary selection, inputs distribution, stock management, documentation, reporting,
* Support officers in organizing training for FSL beneficiaries.
* Record all required documents related to the FSL program, beneficiary selection, distribution, and
* Participate and actively contribute to any FSL assessments in the area
* Support FSL Officer to update the beneficiary tracking sheet/ database after each distribution.
* Coordinate closely with Child Protection community mobilization and case worker team for
bilateral referral of beneficiaries.
NCE, ND, BSC in economics, management sciences or
agriculture related fields.